Community Group Orders
Just World Books is eager to work with community and activist groups to sell our titles, which can be a modest fundraiser for you.
We need three weeks advance notice to be able to fulfill your order, and we will pay the outward shipping to destinations inside the U.S.
For event sales:
If you are hosting one or more of our authors for an event, we offer a 40% discount off our list price and the ability to return any books you don't sell for full credit. You do not need to pay upfront, or settle the invoice until 10 days after the event.
This special offer is only for orders of more than $160-worth of our books (list price), at a time.
For non-event sales:
If you would like to order a stock of our books to sell, we can offer you two different levels of discount for orders exceeding $160 (list price). Either you can get a 30% discount on the list price, with the ability to return up to half of your total order for full credit against your invoice from us. Or, you can get a 40% discount with no returnability. We ask you to sell the books at list price and the margin is your group's, to keep.
If you choose the 40%-discount option, please calculate and send your entire payment to us with your order.
If you choose the 30%-discount option, please calculate and send half your payment to us with your order. You should pay the remainder to us within 45 days of you receiving the order, once you have figured out how many, if any, of the units you originally ordered you would like to return and you've informed us of that. You are responsible for shipping costs for the returns: they should be shipped within that 45-day window to a destination inside the United States of our designation. You may use the affordable 'Media Mail' rate for the shipment, but please also insure that shipment. Any returned items should be well packed inside a sturdy shipping box: Books are much more fragile than you think and can easily get damaged if they slip around inside the box, or if the box is not sturdy.
We encourage you to order a variety of our titles-- not just the ones for the author you're most interested in! All of our titles are available as beautiful and affordable paperbacks.
How to order:
Please send your order by email (preferred) or phone to our Director of Sales, Nancy Santmyer (Nancy@justworldbooks.com, or 888-506-3769, toll-free in the United States.) She will need the following information:
- The total number of copies of each title that you're ordering. Please specify whether paperback or hardcover, or which proportions of each you'd like. (They have distinct ISBN's, so you can order by ISBN if you want.)
- The address you want them shipped to. This cannot be a P.O. Box.
- Any special delivery instructions-- including whether you need the books to have have speedy or rush shipping, either of which will cost extra.
- The name and contact details (phone niumber and email) of the person receiving the shipment.
- The name, address, and contact details (phone number and email) of the person financially responsible for the order, who may or may not be the same as the above.
How to pay:
You can pay by credit card, check (to "Just World Books"), or Paypal (account of email@example.com):
- If paying by credit card or Paypal you can send your order and payment details as an email attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org, or by mail to Just World Books, P.O. Box 5484, Charlottesville, Virginia, 22905. Tell us which of the discount options you want.
- If paying by check, please mail the check (whether for the full payment, on a 40%-discount order, or for your initial payment, on a 30%-discount order) with your order to us at Just World Books, P.O. Box 5484, Charlottesville, Virginia, 22905. Note that returned/bounced checks are subject to a $20.00 fee in addition to the initial purchase amount.
If you have any questions, please call the Director of Sales, Nancy Santmyer, at 888-506-3769, toll-free in the United States. Nancy can also take your credit-card info over the phone, if you prefer not to send it by email. Thank you!