FAQs for Small Orders
* Please note that you can now contact us toll-free from inside the United States at 1-888-506-3769. Faxes can also be sent to that number, if needed.
* If you're a bookstore buyer, please go to this web-page.
* If you're making an inquiry about foreign rights or other rights issues, please go here.
* The following FAQs are for people making small-scale individual purchases:
- What formats are JWB's titles available in?
- What's the best way to purchase JWB's titles?
- How long does it take for a print book to get to me? (For purchasers inside the United States)
- How long does it take for an ebook to get to me?
- Can the books be bought from places other than the United States? If so, how?
- What if I don’t want to give my credit card number over the Internet?
- I’ve bought the book and now I don’t want it – can I return it for a refund?
- I would like to inquire about examination or desk copies. Whom should I contact?
- Any other questions, complaints, or compliments?
* What formats are JWB's titles available in?
All our titles are published first as high-quality, durable paperbacks. Only a small number are published as hardcovers. Increasing numbers of them are also available as ebooks: Check the listing for those, here.
* What's the best way to purchase JWB's titles?
For now, our publishing plan still stresses web-based distribution, so the best way to buy our books is through the Just World Books website: Just click on the yellow "Buy" button underneath the cover image on the book's page on our website to see what versions are offered, and then click on whichever version it is you want to buy.
We are also signing up more bookstores to stock our titles. If you have a favorite local bookstore that you think may be interested in being stocking JWB's books-- or a college bookstore that you think should be stocking them!-- please send us the best info you have about who to contact there (usually, "the chief book buyer") and how to contact her/him.
* How long does it take for a print book to get to me? (For purchasers inside the United States)
If you're ordering a print book, we aim to ship it to you within four business days of receiving your order. The shipping itself will add a few more days to that.
* How long does it take for an ebook to get to me?
Your ebook is delivered to you from the webstore, immediately!
* Can the books be bought from places other than the United States? If so, how?
We have world rights to most of our books, and we ship globally. We accept all major credit cards.
Our print books are distributed directly from the facilities where they're printed-to-order, which are located in the United States, the United Kingdom, and Australia. Though for many of our titles the prices are listed only in U.S. dollars, you can pay using a credit card denominated in any internationally accepted currency: Your order will be charged at the U.S. dollar price and converted to your local currency at the rate applicable at the time of the purchase.
* What if I don’t want to give my credit card number over the Internet?
If you live in the United States, just mail us a check. Make it payable to 'Just World Books', and send it to: Just World Books, P.O. Box 5484, Charlottesville VA 22905. Note that returned/bounced checks are subject to a $20.00 fee in addition to the initial purchase amount.
* I’ve bought the book and now I don’t want it – can I return it for a refund?
Sorry, we don’t accept returns of print books and we don’t give refunds on ebook sales. Only if the book you buy is defective can we offer a refund.
* I would like to inquire about examination or desk copies. Whom should I contact?
We are happy to send exam and desk copies to interested professors, if you can send us details of the course(s) you're considering it for. For more information please contact email@example.com.
* Any other questions, complaints, or compliments?
Please write us at firstname.lastname@example.org.