Miko Peled shines a light on one of the most egregious cases of injustice committed to date against Muslim leaders in the United States …an ominous and important warning about the degradation of the rule of law and civil liberties that increasingly characterizes American society.
From our friends at Just World Educational.
- US peace activists retrace steps to Vietnam, 50 years later
- High School Results Out in Palestine: Ululation, Fireworks, and Memories
- Remembering Ayah: Gaza-Palestinian woman leaves powerful legacy of art, bravery, and joy
- Discussing Algeria, on a historic day for the country
- U.S.antiwar activists launch Vietnamese-language version of memoir… in Hanoi!
We are here to expand the discourse in the United States and worldwide on issues of great international concern.