Miko Peled shines a light on one of the most egregious cases of injustice committed to date against Muslim leaders in the United States …an ominous and important warning about the degradation of the rule of law and civil liberties that increasingly characterizes American society.
From our friends at Just World Educational.
- The Right to Education: Gaza Students Denied Permit to Attend EU-sponsored Summer School in France
- Algeria: Some early thinking about a possible political solution
- Eid in Gaza: Fading happiness over the years
- Algeria: Mass, peaceful protests continue, make slow gains
- Our ‘Story/Backstory’ project produced great new discourse-expanding resources
We are here to expand the discourse in the United States and worldwide on issues of great international concern.