Miko Peled shines a light on one of the most egregious cases of injustice committed to date against Muslim leaders in the United States …an ominous and important warning about the degradation of the rule of law and civil liberties that increasingly characterizes American society.
From our friends at Just World Educational.
- Algeria: Popular movement reaching turning point?
- Palestinian rights activist Yousef Aljamal touring US in October
- Algerian popular movement stays strong, united!
- What does it mean to grow up as a Palestinian refugee in Gaza?
- The Right to Education: Gaza Students Denied Permit to Attend EU-sponsored Summer School in France
We are here to expand the discourse in the United States and worldwide on issues of great international concern.