Miko Peled shines a light on one of the most egregious cases of injustice committed to date against Muslim leaders in the United States …an ominous and important warning about the degradation of the rule of law and civil liberties that increasingly characterizes American society.
From our friends at Just World Educational.
- Algeria’s popular-democracy movement gains new energy
- Preparing for 2020: Advocating for justice for Palestine and beyond
- Yousef Aljamal to speak on Gaza, detention of Palestinian kids, in USA, October
- Selling corn-on-the-cob in Gaza: A summer job by the sea
- US peace activists retrace steps to Vietnam, 50 years later
We are here to expand the discourse in the United States and worldwide on issues of great international concern.